Proven Fire Damage Restoration for Vernon Residents
Vernon Property Owners Look to SERVPRO for Fire Damage Cleanup
A fire is a nightmare and often the worst fear for many homeowners. Should you encounter a fire in your Vernon home, you are going to be dealing with confusion, loss, and challenges when it comes to house fire cleanup. Rather than making damage worse or taking too long with DIY cleanup, SERVPRO is ready and able to get to work as soon as possible. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, handling smoke remediation, charred debris, and total reconstruction to get you results fast. Before you realize it, you can be back to enjoying daily life and putting the memory of the fire behind you.
No matter the level of charring, smoke infiltration, or loss, you need fire damage assistance in Vernon from skilled fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT). SERVPRO features qualified experts that follow proven methods to restore your home and belongings to pre-fire condition. Once the flames get extinguished, you can trust SERVPRO will be there to get the job done right the first time.
Did you know that we continuously work to restore versus replace? In many situations, we can use specialized methods, industrial cleaning equipment, and cleaning agents to make soiled, smoke damaged items and materials like new again.
What is the SERVPRO Fire Restoration Process?
It begins with a phone call to our customer care center, where we will gather information about your fire emergency. This allows us to determine the right equipment and tools to pack onto our Green Fleet of vehicles. If necessary, we also bring alternative power sources and staging equipment that help us complete the job if electricity and space are an issue.
- After our crew arrives, a full inspection gets done to assess the fire damage – this allows us to craft a tailored plan to achieve our restoration goals.
- We initiate board-up and tarping services to protect your interior, including attention for damaged roofing, walls, windows, and door. Proper protection keeps out the elements and vandals, vermin, and intruders until work commences.
- Water removal services help us extract any standing water left from efforts to extinguish the flames.
- Specialized equipment gets set up to remove moisture from the air.
- Tools, equipment, and various products help us address soot and smoke from building materials and other surfaces.
- Cleaning techniques get employed to address soiling and foul odors. We often use air scrubbers with HEPA filtration and thermal foggers to remove odorous particulates.
- Controlled demolition is excellent for removing and replacing unsalvageable materials and executing repair work in various areas.
Contents Cleaning and Detailed Inventory
There are many situations where packing up and moving out your belongings is best for the given project. Our team follows careful protocols for labeling, packing, and moving items off-site for storage or cleaning. Some items might get moved to our warehouse, where we can perform specialized cleaning, including immersion or abrasion cleaning, busting through soilings, and removing even the toughest soot residue.
- If you have delicate items like documents, books, photographs, paintings, and other priceless objects, we also have trusted partners and technicians on our team to perform cleaning.
- We always test items before cleaning to select the correct methods, helping us be effective without leaving any lasting damage.
Having SERVPRO on your side means having a trusted liaison to work with your home insurance company. We know fire damaged homes and take the time to carefully document everything to help make your claims process as smooth and painless as possible. Call SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County at (973) 383-2024.