Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is a rapidly-forming and harmful organism that can seat into organic materials like flooring, drywall, and various contents, so remediation should begin as soon as possible.
The First Steps After Mold Discovery in Your Home
Mold inspections can be among the most important elements of the remediation process, as this directs all future actions to the most pressing needs of the house. Our experienced professionals work with the homeowner to determine recovery priorities and identify damaged contents and structural elements to create a detailed restoration approach.
What Remediation Strategies Work for Sussex County?
Choosing the appropriate mold remediation strategy as a product of the inspection process that was earlier completed. Depending on the hosting material and the severity of the situation, we have multiple removal options that can be implemented. This process involves a range of aggressiveness, beginning with light damage on the surface to irreparable harm for hosting elements. Our team provides:
- Surface cleaning and mold removal
- Sanding/media blasting
- Controlled demolition
Full-Service Solutions After Mold Damage
One of the advantages of choosing our team for mold remediation and removal is our experienced professionals with a general contractor license. We can provide build-back services and repairs where needed after mold exposure, allowing us to more quickly manage the threats to your home rather than waiting for another contractor to meet these needs.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 383-2024
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 383-2024
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Vernon community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2100 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: