Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is a rapidly-forming and harmful organism that can seat into organic materials like flooring, drywall, and various contents, so remediation should begin as soon as possible.
The First Steps After Mold Discovery in Your Home
Mold inspections can be among the most important elements of the remediation process, as this directs all future actions to the most pressing needs of the house. Our experienced professionals work with the homeowner to determine recovery priorities and identify damaged contents and structural elements to create a detailed restoration approach.
What Remediation Strategies Work for Sussex County?
Choosing the appropriate mold remediation strategy as a product of the inspection process that was earlier completed. Depending on the hosting material and the severity of the situation, we have multiple removal options that can be implemented. This process involves a range of aggressiveness, beginning with light damage on the surface to irreparable harm for hosting elements. Our team provides:
- Surface cleaning and mold removal
- Sanding/media blasting
- Controlled demolition
Full-Service Solutions After Mold Damage
One of the advantages of choosing our team for mold remediation and removal is our experienced professionals with a general contractor license. We can provide build-back services and repairs where needed after mold exposure, allowing us to more quickly manage the threats to your home rather than waiting for another contractor to meet these needs.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 383-2024
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 383-2024
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Vernon community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: