Commercial Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County understands that the challenge of mold remediation in a business is daunting. Concern for the safety of your employees and supporting your ongoing business go hand-in-hand.
We have worked with many businesses and schools to ensure that their mold issue is resolved quickly and without significant disruption to their ongoing business. We are always prepared to understand the safety and business impact of losing parts of the operating business while our work is being performed.
We work closely with business owners and decision-makers to schedule our work in the most effective way possible while ensuring business downtime is minimized without compromising the quality or efficacy of our work.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2020 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (973) 383-2024
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician